Today I spent several hours figuring out how I can make my characters actually stand on the ground... instead of floating above it.
Today I spent looking for and setting up the character models to use for my three protagonists. The two special forces: Saint and Needle, and the bad guy: Kingpin.
It was great weather this weekend, first time in months, but it looks like it will last all week! Usually I also do some research during the weekend, read: play games, not so this time. This time the Xbox stayed off.
Yesterday evening I attended an online masterclass about doing market analysis for your game. Purpose of the session was to teach us how we can do some market analysis to determine the financial viability of a game.
So, today I've been working on a bit of a project plan for my prototype. I know that giving myself some set goals enhances my chances of actually getting to the result.
So... this is the first post in what is hopefully to be an interesting gamedev diary...