Added some visual indicators around the characters today.
Today was spent creating a build that would run on my Xbox console.
Added a basic battlelog system today, so I can track all the actions and effects that happen during a turn.
Got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine today!
I worked on the storytelling mechanics for the past two days, setting up a way to configure and play cutscenes.
Now that I can control my characters I started working on the mission success conditions.
Working on implementing the actual walk and run actions and setting up the UI for the player to execute them.
Nothing to show today as I spent my time refactoring the turn management code and writing tests for it.
An improved UI and better mouse controls are the result of my activities today.